Here is my new Blog, it will not be every day or every week, or even every month, but a nice collective account of the amazing ridiculous stories, peoples and happenings of my times around the world and a few of my silly words on such, and here it begins.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Manly
Only a few days after the LowenBrau experience, I decided to spend a few days hanging out in Manly, one of the two amazing beaches within the boundaries of Sydney. My friend Arron said that his mom lived in Manly and that he would take me there and show me around the place. I could not have asked for a better guide, he drove me around we ate some delicious burgers then he took me to a sweet spot to go snorkeling. My first snorkel experience in Australia was absolutely amazing complete with schools of multi-colour fish, baby sharks and giant blue fish who I can never remember the name of. I someone who use to be scared to death of even being in water was floating surround by all this natural beauty. I stay a few more days in Manly and found myself one of those nights eating dinner with a host of foreigners, a guy from Sweden, two girls from Finland, Two Englishmen, a girl from the Netherlands. Sitting around a table talking and making friends which such people from across the world is one of the reasons I love traveling so much. The next day I went for a hike in the Nature reserve around manly which is also an old military base, and I found some of the most peaceful and serene spots I have found so far in Australia. I spent time meditating underneath a rock overhang looking out at the ocean and also met another American name Matt and his aunt who were also out for a hike. Me and Matt became fast friends and talked plans to do some traveling down the line. Beautiful sites and good people make the world go round.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment