Thursday, July 28, 2011

Side Note

please forgive me for being tardy with these entries parts were written at the time over two months ago and the rest amended far after, I hope you enjoy them and if one bores you skip to the next I promise there should be an interesting story for everyone. I am also not writing these just for my own memory but also to encourage everyone to travel and see the amazing sites this world has to offer with your own eyes. These blogs really cannot do these experiences justice so you will just have to go experience them yourself =).

Side Side note: These are written a bit more free form than following proper grammatical rules to best describe my experiences at the time so I hope any teachers out there and the Gods of English can forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment